An operator shall ensure that operations are only conducted along such routes or within such areas, for which:
• Ground facilities and services, including meteorological services, are provided which are adequate for the planned operation;
• The performance of the aircraft intended to be used is adequate to comply with minimum flight altitude requirements;
• The equipment of the aircraft intended to be used meets the minimum requirements for the planned operation;
• Appropriate maps and charts are available;
• If two engine aircraft are used, adequate aerodromes are available within the time/distance limitations;
• If single engine aircraft is used, surfaces are available which permit a safe forced landing to be executed.
An operator shall ensure that operations are conducted in accordance with any restriction on the routes or the areas of operation, imposed by the authority.